Play the best roulette online real money games
Planet 7 Casino is the place to find the best roulette online real money games in the galaxy. Players have four options to choose from when it comes to spinning the wheel – Planet 7 offers European, French, American, and Multiplayer Roulette games, each with their own exciting qualities! European and French Roulettes feature the single zero space, while the American style features the single zero and the double zero spaces. There’s one more special feature in French Roulette that’s important to know – we’ve laid it out below, so keep reading!
Before you end up picking a favorite type of online roulette to lay down real money on, try out European, American, and French Roulette in Planet 7’s instant play section. It’s a great way to find the game that works for you without risking any real cash before you’re ready. If you’re hunting for the chance to spin the wheel and watch your bankroll skyrocket, touch down at Planet 7 Online Casino!
Types of Roulette Online Real Money Games:
European Roulette, like all the online roulette real money types, features a wheel and a table. The wheel has alternating red and black spaces, numbered 1 through 36, and a single green zero space. The betting table, known as the layout, features the numbers laid out in three columns, with the single zero space at the top. Players can place bets on whether the number the ball lands on will be red or black, even or odd, high or low, or in a certain column, half, or third of the layout. Each bet has a different payout – do your research before you spin!
French Roulette is almost identical to European Roulette – the layout and the wheel is the same, along with the available bets to place. However, the payouts aren’t the same, as French Roulette has a better rule when it comes to that single zero space. In European Roulette, when the ball lands on the green single zero space players lose their bets if they didn’t place them on the single zero. However, in French Roulette, the players receive half their bets back in the same situation. Très bien, no?
The USA’s version of roulette online real money features an additional space on the wheel that its cousins across the pond don’t have. Instead of just one green, single zero space, American Roulette features both the single zero and the double zero spaces. Because of this addition, there are two zero spaces on the American Roulette layout as well. Otherwise, American Roulette operates pretty much the same way that European Roulette does – the bets and payouts are the same, and the game is just as exciting!
Planet 7 Casino features an exciting online roulette real money style known as Multiplayer Roulette. In this game, players choose an avatar to represent them while they play. Forget about the lonely online roulette table you’re used to – in this game, you’re surrounded by other players from all over the world, just like you would be in the Vegas casino! After picking an avatar, you can sit down at the table and play some American Roulette with others, all from the comfort of your home.
7 Roulette Online Real Money Tips & Tricks
- Tip #1: Whenever you can find it, play French Roulette. The house advantage is the lowest out of all the roulette types, while the payouts are just as sweet as they are in both European and American Roulettes.
- Tip #2: Online roulette is completely random – at a table, you may be able to use physics to accurately predict where the ball will land in the wheel, but online roulette real money is run by random number generators. Physics won’t help you, unfortunately.
- Tip #3: Place a combination of bets on EITHER black and the third column OR red and the second column. With these combinations, you’ll cover most of the wheel and will up your chances of winning – remember to bet twice the amount on the column as you do on the color.
- Tip #4: Don’t let the time run away from you. Always keep a close watch on the amount of time you’re spending at the table and how much your bankroll is changing.
- Tip #5: Avoid betting on a single number if you want to hold onto your money longer. The odds of hitting one number aren’t low enough to justify the high payout in the long run.
- Tip #6: Opt for a split bet instead between more than one number.
- Tip #7: Practice for free on Planet 7 before betting for roulette online real money– you’ll gain confidence and know-how without any of the risk!
Fun Facts about Roulette
- #1: Roulette was named after the French word meaning “little wheel.”
- #2: While the first modern form of roulette was devised in the eighteenth century, French mathematician Blaise Pascal actually introduced a basic form of roulette a century earlier in his search for a perpetual motion machine.
- #3: Roulette is believed to be a combination of seven games from three different countries – the English wheel games Roly-Poly, Reiner, Ace of Hearts, and E.O., the Italian board games Hoca and Biribi, and an existing French board game known as “Roulette.”
- #4: The modern form of French Roulette has been played since as early as 1796 in Paris.
- #5: Some forms of early American Roulette featured the numbers 1 through 28, a single zero, a double zero, and an eagle on the wheel.
- #6: There is a legend that says Frenchman Francois Blanc, who introduced the single-zero-style wheel, supposedly bargained with the devil to obtain the secrets of roulette. This is based on the fact that when all the numbers are added together on the roulette wheel (0 to 36) it amounts to 666.
- #7: Roulette was introduced in the US in New Orleans, where it then spread north on the Mississippi River and then went westward.